Indonesian (Balinese) Massage Oil
MASSAGE Indonesian (Balinese)
Indonesian Massage (Balinese) is a very old massage that draws influences from Chinese and Indian medicine. It is unique because during one session combines massage with several other practitioners of alternative medicine such as acupressure, Ayurveda, reflexology and aromatherapy. In a traditional Balinese massage uses hands deep impact, elements of yoga, acupressure and reflexology to relax muscles and stimulate the body to achieve harmony of body, mind and soul. After basic massage is relaxation. Makes it unique Balinese belief that to achieve a heightened state of relaxation, blood and oxygen must flow freely and only if the energy flows freely. This ancient massage technique uses a variety of techniques, including the kneading of the skin, honing, grinding lateral, gentle rolling motion of every muscle, acupressure and reflexology. Like the Chinese acupressure, head and neck massage focuses on specific points and he is uciskaniu massage and tapping various parts of the body. Essential oils used during massage are relaxing and calming effect.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE Indonesia (Bali)
In essence, Balinese massage is a meticulous and rem
arkable therapeutic system, which aims to introduce the body and mind into a state of harmony, and thus in a state of good health and well-being, tranquility and spiritual renewal. It also provides a deep and strong stimulation of muscle tissue and skin.
- Balinese massage techniques using acupressure and reflexology, providing a deep and strong stimulation of muscle tissue and skin, stimulating blood circulation, so it is especially recommended for treatment of injuries.
- Relaxes and releases tension and improves blood circulation, and thus improves metabolism in lots of skin, subcutaneous and muscle.
- Due to the inherent intensity of the Balinese massage is effective in reaching for the depths of tense and strained their muscles to relieve spasm.
- Balinese massage therapy is often recommended for injuries incurred during sporting activities, stiff and painful joints are the result of various injuries and diseases.
- Brings relief in migraine and other headaches.
- Helps to combat insomnia.
- Alleviates chronic and acute respiratory ailments caused by asthma or allergies.
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymph system.
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
How is Balinese Massage Performed?
Balinese massage is performed on a massage bed or on a soft mat spread over the floor. If it is more convenient for someone, or are involved health reasons, massage can be made to the person sitting on a chair. Much attention is devoted to fragrant extracted oils used here at room temperature. Essential oils are an important part of Balinese massage, the smell is very strong stimulus, which has a therapeutic effect and improves blood and lymph circulation.